Museum in a Box
A Portable Exhibition of Historic Palestine
A convenient photo collection for your organization's community dinners, lectures, or gatherings.
Engage your guests in a visual journey to Palestine before 1948.
Created in San Diego, California by Karama.
Box set includes:
- Eight matted photographs with captions
(12” by 18” prints; matted dimensions 16” by 20”)
- Eight adjustable tabletop easels for vertical display
- Twenty 12” by 18” photographs with captions*
- Twenty 12” by 18” clear protective sleeves
- Ten extra protective sleeves
- One Palestine Photo book with over fifty images
- Informational literature
- Three black fabric tablecloths
- One Acid-Free Archival Storage box
Including shipping within the USA - $495
*The 28 included historic black and white photographs showcase all eight galleries of the collection.
To purchase additional photos from the collection:
- Click a gallery link below
- Choose an individual photo
- Click the upper right-hand "Buy Photos" button
- Select Paper Prints > Standard Sizes > 12” x 18” to fit the protective sleeves
- Select lustre finish, add to cart and proceed to checkout.
Note: 10 additional sleeves are included in the box. Additional sleeves are available upon request at no additional charge.